Job Posting Policy
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter IFMA offers companies the opportunity to post job opportunities/internships on our Web site at no charge. The information below outlines our policy for posting job opportunities/internships. If you have any questions, please call the chapter office at 952.564-3042 during business hours or you can send an email to email@example.com.
- Anyone can post job opportunities/internships on our Web site.
- A job/internship posting will run for up to 30 days from the date it is posted. If a position has been filled before the 30-day term expires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to remove the job/internship. Otherwise, the position will be removed automatically when the 30-day term expires.
- If the position has not been filled before the 30-day term, you may re-post the position.
- We require the completion of a Submission Form which requests position duties, and candidate requirements. The position duties and candidate requirements must be less that 150 words altogether.
- After the receipt of a correctly completed Submission Form, the job/internship will be posted within 5 business days.
- We reserve the right to reject a job/internship posting that does not conform to our requirements.