When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Building Engineer with Hines, you will operate and maintain all building equipment and systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform preventative maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC related equipment
- Troubleshoot operations failures and re-establish building services under minimal supervision
- Supervise maintenance work as needed
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Two or more years experience in commercial HVAC or related field
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to professionally respond to tenant requests
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 240 cities in 27 countries. Hines oversees a portfolio of assets under management valued at approximately $160.9 billion¹, including $81.7 billion in assets under management for which Hines serves as investment manager, and $79.2 billion representing more than 172.9 million square feet of assets for which Hines provides third-party property level services. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired approximately 1,450 properties, totaling over 485 million square feet. The firm has more than 180 developments currently underway around the world. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. ¹Includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
To apply for this job please visit careers-hines.icims.com.