State of Minnesota Department of Human Services
Building Services Lead
$16.64 – $22.34 /hourly; $34,744 – $46,646 /annually
The Community Behavioral Health Hospitals (CBHH) in Rochester has an opening for a Building Services Lead. Operated by the Minnesota Department of Human Services, CBHH are small inpatient facilities that provide treatment for adults with mental illness. This is a full time position on a rotating shift, and is eligible for full insurance benefits. Join our team to begin a career as a State of Minnesota employee!
Take the lead over maintenance processes in order to assist with fostering a safety culture. Provide a safe and secure facility so that patients receive quality, professional services in a therapeutic environment. Maximize the risk of potential spread of infection, safety for staff, patients and visitors, and coordinate maintenance/housekeeping tasks to meet regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Perform lead duties of general maintenance work, including routine building and environmental maintenance and repair work.
- Ensure implementation of routine program for cleanliness of building so that the Department of Health, OSHA, and CBHH standards are met.
- Support team to ensure compliance with regulatory and accreditation entities in regard to safety and security of the facility.
- Serve as the on-site representative for the safety/violence against healthcare workers committee.
Provide the full range of building services so that a clean, safe, and attractive environment is maintained for patients and staff.
The State of Minnesota offers an excellent employee benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental insurance with affordable dependent coverage, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
- Principles of leadwork sufficient to plan, lead, and provide training to other departmental staff.
- Methods, tools, and equipment used in maintenance sufficient to operate and use them effectively and make minor repairs.
- Technical knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals and possible chemical reactions.
- Basic knowledge of tools and equipment involved in light maintenance (i.e. carpentry, painting, simple machine repairs).
- Knowledge of safety procedures and regulations and the ability to communicate these to others.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Apply online by Monday, August 6th at
www.mn.gov/careers, search for the following Job ID# 23189
HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE APPLICATION & WEBSITE?
Contact the helpdesk at 651-259-3637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit http://www.mn.gov/mmb/careers/applicant-help.
Our mission as an employer is to actively recruit, welcome and support a workforce, which is diverse and inclusive of people who are underrepresented in the development of state policies, programs and practices, so that we can support the success and growth of all people who call Minnesota home.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.