The Saint Paul Port Authority has an immediate opening for an experienced facilities management professional to join our Finance & Operations Team in the newly created role of Senior Property Manager. This exciting new position is a critical part of the long-term organizational growth plan and will be responsible for implementing the Port Authority strategy for overseeing, managing, maintaining and providing leadership for the day-to-day operations of the Treasure Island Center, a urban mixed-use property in St. Paul Minnesota.
Essential duties include:
• Collaborate with CFO/COO and Go Wild Board of Governors to develop and review annual property operating budget, monitor all expenses to ensure cost effectiveness and compliance with budget parameters, prepare monthly variance reports and quarterly budget reforecast reports.
• Source vendors and manage contracts to budget in accordance with the Port Authority vendor sourcing and management guidelines.
• Create and maintain documents for facility operations standards including emergency preparedness plans.
• Perform regular site inspections to assess physical property condition and overall administration.
• Identify and suggest long-range capital improvement plans.
• Develop and maintain positive tenant relations through regular formal and ongoing informal communications.
• Ensure all lease terms are adhered to by tenants and address any challenges as needed.
• Participate in the community surrounding the property and relevant community organizations and boards as appropriate to positively reflect the Port Authority’s commitment to building a vibrant St. Paul community and contributing to social equity.
• College degree in marketing, project management, facilities management, construction management or some relevant combination of degree and professional work experience.
• 7-10 years of related job experience in property management or real estate development.
• 3 – 5 years experience managing a P&L
• 3 – 5 years experience overseeing union contractors and project labor agreements.
• Professional experience managing a robust combination of most if not all of the following: professional sports venue; relationship with a professional sports franchise; parking ramp; and commercial condominiums.
Working for the Port Authority
The Port Authority is committed to social equity and inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive base pay, generous health and retirement benefits and parking in downtown Saint Paul. Interested candidates should send a resume AND cover letter describing reason for interest and key qualifications for the position to PortHR@sppa.com .
Screening and interviewing for this position will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to PortHR@sppa.com