Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Perform lead duties of general maintenance work, including routine building and environmental maintenance and repair work.
- Ensure implementation of routine program for cleanliness of building so that the Department of Health, OSHA, and CBHH standards are met.
- Serve as the on-site representative for the safety/violence against healthcare workers committee.
- Provide the full range of building services so that a clean, safe, and attractive environment is maintained for patients and staff.
- Principles of leadwork sufficient to plan, lead, and provide training to other departmental staff.
- Methods, tools, and equipment used in maintenance sufficient to operate and use them effectively and make minor repairs.
- Technical knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals and possible chemical reactions.
- Basic knowledge of tools and equipment involved in light maintenance (i.e., painting, simple machine repairs).
- Knowledge of safety procedures and regulations and the ability to communicate these to others.
- Valid Driver’s License.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.