Website A&M Business Interior Services
Looking for variety in your work? Enjoy being on your feet but the warehouse shelves are giving you cabin fever? Experienced with hand tools but tired of the same assembly tasks & stations? Landscaping or construction out of season? Student looking for part-time or full-time work? Tired of staffing agencies and the contractor cycles?
We have a great part-time or full-time opportunity!
Due to increased and ongoing business demand, we are looking for Installation Technicians, Drivers, and Leads to join our teams. Our teams rarely have the same day twice and work together to complete projects of all sizes – with room to specialize by skill level, accommodate for availability, and room to grow into leadership roles!
**Previous experience in our industry is not required – we’re looking for candidates who are hard-working and ready to try something new. Successful related experience includes landscaping, warehouse, shipping and receiving, medical assembly, electrical assembly, mechanical assembly, construction, furniture movers, etc.**
For a limited time, we’re offering a $500 hiring bonus!
About our company – A&M Business Interior Services
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Our Commitment to our Teams:
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and are proud of a job well done.
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others.
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity within Omni Services.
- Continual career development, ample overtime opportunities, and outstanding benefits create an environment that equips us for success.
Installation Technician Responsibilities:
- Assembling and installing high-quality furniture such as desks, cubicles, shelving, cabinets, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborating with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Being comfortable with a variety of locations and tasks
- Reading blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work space throughout each project
- Performing other duties as assigned
What we need in new Installation Technicians, Drivers, and Leads:
- Coachability, Flexibility, Dependability
- Experience working with hand tools (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel)
- Physical abilities: lift up to 50lbs, shift-on-feet, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
- *Must have reliable personal transportation for varying project sites throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area*
- Drivers: Clean Class D License, experience driving box/straight trucks
- Leads: 2+ years of industry experience leading projects & installation teams
- Full-Time: 7am-4pm (overtime and evening hours available)
- Part-Time: 7am-9pm weekdays and/or weekends, depending on project availability
Location: Throughout Minneapolis metro
Pay: $14-$19/hour, depending on qualifications (Industry Experience, Driver, Lead, etc)
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits:
- Overtime and Part-Time hours available
- We’ve got you covered – Uniforms, tools, and PPE provided
- 70% of Healthcare insurance premiums are employer paid
- Paid time off accrual begins first day
- Six paid holidays and two additional days of PTO
- 401k retirement plan including company match
- Tuition and Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Company funded employee events
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com