200 Oak St
Flooring Selection & Maintenance Blind Spots for Facility Managers
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Time: 11:30AM – 1:00PM
McNamara Alumni Center
200 SE Oak Street
Minneapolis, MN 55455
About the Program:
Are your flooring selections underperforming? Are your maintenance costs for flooring consuming a large portion of your budgets? Come listen to a panel of experts share their vast expertise and knowledge on these and many more flooring selection and maintenance Blind Spots. Learn how to make informed selections and ask the right questions to achieve flooring solutions that fit your facilities’ needs. This program will provide a clear understanding of the following:
- How to budget for new flooring or replacement flooring
- How to determine the right flooring solution for the installation requirement
- How to evaluate the initial cost of the flooring product vs the life time maintenance cost
- Bryan Heller – Sales Manager, Maintenance Division with CFS Interiors & Flooring
- Lisa Kirkbride – Senior Account Manager with Milliken Contract
- Kate Koskey – A & D Representative with HiLine, Inc.
- Jan Dufault, CID – Senior Interior Designer with Mohagen Hansen Architecture | Interiors
Moderator: Chris Barrett, Allianz Life of North America
Registration: Click here to register today!
Late/Walk-In Registration & Cancellation Policy:
A $10 late/walk-in fee will be applied and charged for any member or non-member registration up to 5 days before the event date.
Written request for cancellations/refunds must be received 24 hours prior to the event. Cancellations made after the 24 hour deadline or day of the event will not be honored.