1771 Energy Park Drive
Ste. 100, St. Paul
May Deep Dive Event
Danielle Goss is the owner of Driven Wellness LLC, a workplace wellness consulting, education and coaching company.
A motivated entrepreneur, Danielle is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian who carries her experiences from Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Life Time Fitness and Blue Cross Blue Shield into her practice as a Workplace Wellness Consultant.
Primarily partnering with organizations in Minnesota and Wisconsin, Danielle has gained insight from these experiences and aims to help you identify what next steps may be necessary for your wellness program to continue to grow and meet the needs of your unique employee population. As the industry of workplace wellness continues to evolve, there are important changes you should be making to infuse wellness into your organization’s culture for long-lasting success.
Join us as Danielle shares:
- What’s trending in workplace wellness
- The benefits of using evidence-based benchmarks
- How to gain leadership support
- Why you should be building comprehensive wellness teams at your organization
- The healthcare connection! Why it matters to create an environment where healthy behaviors are encouraged and supported.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m
Healthy lunch provided
Location : Tierney Brothers
1771 Energy Park Drive, Ste. 100
St. Paul, MN 55108
$15 per member
No charge for students
Registration has closed.